Monday, February 3, 2020

BLOOMBERG AND STEYER

In my previous post 2 days ago. I mentioned Biden, Buttigieg, and Klobuchar as my 3 favorite candidates. I would be OK with most of the Democratic candidates. If Sanders were nominated, I would vote for him over Trump. I did not mention the 2 billionaire candidates, Bloomberg and Steyer. Some Democrats have disparaged them, but I am not turned off by their wealth. Trump was born a rich man's son who squandered his inherited wealth and turned to crime and dishonesty to regain that wealth. Trump uses the office of presidency to boost his personal wealth. Bloomberg and Steyer are self made billionaires who are donating some of their wealth to further their perceptions of the public good. Between the 2, I favor Bloomberg because of his experience in politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment