Tuesday, September 8, 2020

DRAFT DODGER DONALD TRUMP

Donald Trump: How dare you call American soldiers killed in battle "losers" and "suckers?" How dare you demean John McCain who was captured as a pilot in Vietnam and spent years as a POW in a prison? How dare you insult American war dead. Unlike you, they were patriots who sacrificed for America. 

I did not claim fake "bone spurs" as you did to dodge the draft. I am no hero, but when I was called by the draft to serve my country in 1964, I did so because I am an American. I spent my tour of duty as an army doctor, 1 year in South Korea and the second year in the USA. I was fortunate to not have been in Vietnam, but if I had been sent there I would have gone because that was what one does. 

Also why did you ignore Vladimir Putin's bounties on the heads of American soldiers in Afghanistan? Why are you so subservient to Putin? Why did you ignore reports by American intelligence about attacks on the US elections by Putin's neo-KGB? Is it because those attacks were done to favor your candidacy? Is that why you are acting like Putin's agent, or are you also in debt to him? Donald, what are you hiding from the American people?

No comments:

Post a Comment